When panic holds you in its grip and a deep unreasoning resistence for how to handle rejection grabs hold of you, here's what to do:
1. Take a deep breath. Slow your breathing.
2. Analyze it as you try to understand how to handle rejection. Tell yourself I am feeling scared and I am scared, because the girl I am about to approach will reject me and that will hurt.
3. The moment you verbalize the fear in your mind, it will become less overpowering and will start to diminish.
4. Remind yourself. She isn't the only fish (girl) in the sea. My life will not come to an end if she says no to me.
5. My ego, my pride, my sense of self are not tied to any other person, especially a virtual stranger.
6. I will not give her the power over my self to destroy me, by saying no or rejecting me.
7. She isn't really that great, I'll just say a casual hi to her and see how it goes. Or, she isn't the only one that's great...
8. There are lots of other pretty girls around, just ripe for the taking ... oh! Look there is one.
9. By now your fear should have gone and you should be filled with confidence as you begin to master how to handle rejection, because you no longer have any expectation from this girl.
10. Now walk up to her and say what you want... always remember ... there are other fish in the sea.
11. Try not to look too surprised, when she shows a definite interest in you.
12. Chuck out the fear of rejection. Close your eyes for a few seconds ... and imagine yourself grabbing hold of it, the wriggly, squiggly thing and throwing it far away... so it never comes back.
13. Welcome Confidence in to Your Life as you master how to handle rejection.
Men's heads are often so full of negative programming that they're not even aware of many self-destructing thoughts that paralyze every chance they have.
I know many men who have never succeeded with women on any level because of habits, beliefs, and old baggage they can't get rid of or aren't aware of.
What does it take to become a legendary lover, full of unstoppable confidence, charisma, charm, and attractiveness? I only know of one reliable source that gives straight forward and effective information that actually gives men a social and sexual turbocharge.
My friend Derek Vitalio, put together two bundles of information that really do help men with the inner game of women.
Check out Legendary Lover or Confidence Max by clicking if you want step-by-step instructions for how to handle rejection, wiping out negative self-esteem, feelings about your looks, and hesitation in just minutes.
And please guys, on a side note...
The only way I refer you to other information is if I have closely analyzed it from a strong sexy woman's perspective, and only if I believe it will be fully worth while and beneficial for you.
You need to understand a very basic fact. Women are naturally, automatically attracted to guys that are confident and comfortable with themselves and the lady.
It's thousands of years of “Survival Instinct” subconsciously and sometimes even consciously, programmed into their heads. Confident men, often referred to in psychological books as the “Alpha Male” are viewed by females as the natural born leaders.
They're the strong and self reliant providers and that's what they instinctively want to attract to themselves and what they feel safe being attracted to; then you want have to worry about how to handle rejection.
It's all a matter of mentally programmed survival instinct.
Plus, us women like to feel like women and want to be around a guy who makes them feel like a woman. That's accomplished by a dude that seems strong, powerful, secure, and has his proverbial “shit” together.
So, does this mean that if we weren't born with these natural personality traits, then we are simply out of luck and aren't going to get the babes? Well, that's what it used to mean.
You see, somewhere along the road most of us some how got “f**ked up” in the head by someone. It could be a parent, or sibling, maybe a relative or neighbor.
Perhaps it was a teacher, or some other culturally accepted authority figure, maybe even a total stranger. Or, as is most often the case, we simply did it to ourselves.
The human mind is like a computer - whatever you program into the computer, is what you are going to get out of it. Sometimes, if your inputting skills are lacking or if there is a flaw or glitch in the system, what comes out
is distorted, warped and barely recognizable as what was intended to be filed away for safe keeping.
So, a misunderstanding with a friend, a harsh comment by a teacher, a cruel word by a parent, or even simply being turned down when making an early attempt to steal a kiss or hold a girls hand while walking, can create
Left alone and unchallenged, they will debilitate and subconsciously handicap a guy for life, until he takes the time to go back in and “Re-Program” out the garbage information and replace it with the “Proper Data” that will be useful and effective for him to run a successful love life!
What kind of programming poisons your interaction with people, friends, employers, GIRLS?
Just imagine yourself becoming so confident and bold, you never hesitated with women... you never questioned you beliefs, your actions and decisions, because you know you're properly “programmed” for success with women. Your worrying about how to handle rejection will dimenish as your confidence grows.
I learned of an incredible way to “re-program” my mind for the accomplishment of any goal, how to handle rejection, any relationship, and any obstacle.
If you desire to be masterful of yourself, and your circumstances, I strongly encourage you to check out a new powerful science called “Self-Hypnotic Suggestion”.
It's by far the most empowering process you could ever experience. You learn it once, and you have a lifetime of more efficient and faster accomplishments.